Creators Realm RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RP story I am doing with some friends. Testing the waters here and all. Not explaining about it here though.

List of Powers AND Abilities for characters - Fritoza Edition!

BritishMindslave
    BritishMindslave

List of Powers AND Abilities for characters - Fritoza Edition! Empty List of Powers AND Abilities for characters - Fritoza Edition!

Post  BritishMindslave Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:26 pm

SO I'M MAKING THIS TO HELP ME.
    I'm pulling these abilities out of my ass now, but watching people play the new DragonBall Z game, DBZ: Xenoverse, I was inspired to make a list of "movesets" or powers he has. This will help me and probably you, Alayna! ouo

The separate posts will go as follows:
    POWERS
    ABILITIES + OTHER
    WHATEVER ELSE

After those, you can post! xD
    BritishMindslave
    BritishMindslave

List of Powers AND Abilities for characters - Fritoza Edition! Empty POWERS

Post  BritishMindslave Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:29 pm

P O W E R S
    Nothing here yet! I'll add them when I can!
    BritishMindslave
    BritishMindslave

List of Powers AND Abilities for characters - Fritoza Edition! Empty Re: List of Powers AND Abilities for characters - Fritoza Edition!

Post  BritishMindslave Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:54 pm

A B I L I T I E S + O T H E R
    >Sensing ki:
    Fritoza can sense the power levels of other people. It's hard to describe the actual feeling he gets, but I feel it's like this "tightness" in his chest or in his gut. The stronger the ki in relation to his own power, the more he feels this sense. He can also sense if the ki belongs to someone familiar.
    Please note that this is common among all of the main characters of Dragonball Z, so this is my reference!

>Flight
    Also common. This is done by pushing ki down through his body and concentrating it to his feet.

Uuuh I'll come up with more later!
    BritishMindslave
    BritishMindslave

List of Powers AND Abilities for characters - Fritoza Edition! Empty Re: List of Powers AND Abilities for characters - Fritoza Edition!

Post  BritishMindslave Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:55 pm

W H A T E V E R E L S E
    This is for other things, addendum, etc.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:23 pm