Creators Realm RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RP story I am doing with some friends. Testing the waters here and all. Not explaining about it here though.

2 posters

The damn story already

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

The damn story already Empty Re: The damn story already

Post  Admin Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:43 pm

"I don't think aimless wandering would be a great idea." Kenji replied, pulling out a pen from his bag as well, "Though, from the looks of things thats more or less what it'll come down to. Nothing is where it should be."
    "So then, what is the point of a map that doesn't math the terrain?" Alayna asked holding her hand in a 'Y U no' fashion.
    "Possibly just to let us know where we are supposed to be going? I can only guess. But here-" Kenji stoops over the map and circles a few small stars that were already marking the surface, "There are five stars on the map, and at various points around the world.-"
    "Only not around the world anymore." Adina cut in.
    "Yea, but I think we should start heading to one of these first, as best we can." Kenji pointed out, "It could be helpful, and might even possibly be what we are supposed to do."
    "...So, head in a random direction and hope it takes us to a relocated star point?" Alayna asks with a raised brow.
    BritishMindslave
    BritishMindslave

Post  BritishMindslave Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:16 pm

Julia looked over the map, rubbing her chin.
    "I can kind of make out some of this. But what is our goal, here? Where are we supposed to be headed? If we don't know that yet, then maybe we could just mark this place as kind of a safehouse waypoint and head in one direction?"
    "Aimless wandering is always fun!" Fritoza chuckled.
    "It'll take us somewhere." Gabriel said.

Last edited by BritishMindslave on Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I READ THE WRONG POST SOBS)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:16 pm

"Fine, but where the hell are we supposed to be going? I mean, I get the whole 'run around and fight others' shit, but WHERE are we supposed to GO exactly?" Alayna asked.
    "Eh, doesn't really matter I think. Not even we were given that info." Adina shrugged.
    "Well, we were kind of given this kind of map." Kenji spoke up now pulling the aforementioned map from his own bag, "It's of the world before the shifting happened, but certain places are marked on it."
    "Wait, when did that become a thing? How long have you had that?" Adina asked.
    "Since we got here." Kenji replied at he laid the map out on the nearest flat surface.
    BritishMindslave
    BritishMindslave

Post  BritishMindslave Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:02 pm

"I kinda agree with her, though." Gabriel said in annoyance, "Can we please move on?"
    Julia nodded hastily.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:05 am

"This is getting us no where." Mazz sighed bringing a hand to her forehead.
    "What are you talking about? This is getting us everywhere!" Alayna said with exaggerated enthusiasm, "Gabriel Fan shirts will be infamous as fuck soon enough."
    Adina snorted at that.
    BritishMindslave
    BritishMindslave

Post  BritishMindslave Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:15 pm

Fritoza chuckled, clearly amused. He clapped his hands together.
    "It's not that bad. I only EVER draw him in t-shirts, anyway." Julia said with a nonchalant shrug.
    "And DAMN are they comfortable!" The plumb-haired teen insisted.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:57 am

"I will totally make you one. We just need a shirt and a printer with special paper and then an iron." Alayna listed off her fingers.
    "Well if it's only all that." Adina said rolling her eyes.
    BritishMindslave
    BritishMindslave

Post  BritishMindslave Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:32 pm

Gabriel narrowed his eyes as Julia did the same with her shirt.
    "Yeah, that's really creepy." He said.

"I want me one of those!" Fritoza chuckled.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:54 pm

Adina snicked openly while Mazz rolled her eyes.
    "Oh come on, you know I'm a big fan." Alayna said to Gabriel, "I mean, look at these shirts!"
    She puffed up then to proudly display the aforementioned shirt.
    BritishMindslave
    BritishMindslave

Post  BritishMindslave Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:09 pm

Gabriel growled and ignored her comment on his name. If he reacted, she's probably keep going. Fritoza tried extremely hard to keep the snickering inside, but was failing.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:12 am

"Yea, sure you are, Gabe." Adina said rolling her eyes.
    Alayna snicked at that as the name clearly annoyed the aforementioned blond.
    BritishMindslave
    BritishMindslave

Post  BritishMindslave Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:23 pm

"Yeah! I mean, look at Gabriel!" Julia said teasingly.
    Fritoza held back a snicker and Gabriel glared at them both.
    "At least I'm mature." He said.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:30 am

"Maybe you should have looked into that then." Adina snickered.
    "Like you're any better." Alayna remarked, "Besides, if he were any different you wouldn't have nearly as much fun with him as you do now."
    BritishMindslave
    BritishMindslave

Post  BritishMindslave Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:10 am

"I'm sorry, I wrote him to be silly and immature! He was created when I was eleven!" Julia apologized with a small giggle.
    "Yeah, thanks!" Fritoza snuffed.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

The damn story already Empty The damn story already

Post  Admin Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:29 am

Creators Realm

It was just a regular Sunday and Alayna was on her way home from a near month long visit with the Rosenlund twins, Julia and Emilia. The two of them were with her actually. It just so happened that her parents were spending a week in New York and left the wellbeing of the house to her. Taking this opportunity by the horns, Alayna had weaseled her parents into letting the twins stay with her for that time. The three were currently cramped in the back of a truck that belonged to a friend of the twins father, as was the main form of transportation as none of the girls knew how to drive or owned a car. They were talking over an RP story they were working on together, or rather Alayna was bugging them that they hadn’t been writing enough.
    Alayna was the taller of the three and wore her brown hair in a tight bun, meaning she hadn’t felt the need to brush it today. She wore a white shirt with the image of Gabriel-Adonis, one of Julia’s characters, on the front with the words ‘Fan Club’ on the back. Julia had drawn it up and Alayna, had steamed it into the clothing. For her lower body she wore her usual black worn jeans with the patch on the right ass cheek along with her ‘fancy’ ten dollar black sneakers.
    Julia, who stood a mere inch or so taller than her sister, wore her long dark brown hair in a loose ponytail. She wore a matching ‘Gabriel Fan Club’ shirt with a long black skirt that had ruffles on the bottom. Her shoes were black rainbow star flats, as was more or less her norm.
    Emilia, the shortest of them all, sat in between the two in the truck. She had short, dark brown hair cut in a slant so that the left side was longer, at least enough so to just trace over her shoulder. She wore a gray wife beater with a tan plaid over shirt along with pair of dark blue jeans with worn out hems on the bottom. She opted for a simple pair of black flame converse with somewhat worn soles for her footwear.
    It didn’t take long for the tuck to pull up the long drive that lead to Alayna’s house. Unpacking the rather massive bags from the back the three waved off the driver and turned towards the house. Alayna turned to the two and picked up the conversation where it had fallen.
    “With basically no internet here you two will have no choice but to write.” Alayna said with a grin.
    “Yeah, yeah, I knooooowww.” Julia said teasingly; out of the two of them she was the one that was a little more on top of the writing business, “That means Emi needs to put in effort and all that shit, too.”
    She promptly poked her sister’s arm a few times.
    “I know, I know. Geez.” She waved them off knowing full well she would try to put her work off on her sister as she usually did; It’s not that she was lazy, just… Uninspired.
    “No slacking this time. I swear I will annoy the fuck out of you guys until you write. All day, every day, for the rest of your lives.” Alayna threatened joking (only not.)
    “Yeah, you’ve proven that.” Julia laughed and nodded.
    She turned and began to walk up the steps to Alayna’s house. The bags they were carrying were heavy and full of many books and supplies.
    “Hey, don’t bother with the front door, it’s locked. We gotta use the side door.” Alayna said skipping up the steps and leading the way to the aforementioned sliding door on the side of the porch.
    “Sure thing.” Emilia grunted a bit, carrying her bags lazily.
    “Right~” Julia chimed in, dragging a few of the smaller bags and her purse.
    “And before you even start, I am not going to play Fatal Fr-“ Alayna cut off when they rounded the corner of the porch.
    The sliding door was slightly ajar. Knowing her family wasn’t home this was rather alarming. Turning to the twins she brought a finger to her lips, telling them to be silent. The two looked at one other and nodded. Craning her neck and peering through the door Alayna took a breath and signed for the two to stay where they were. Before they could warn her against it, she stepped in through the door and quietly moved to the doorway of the kitchen. The sight that greeted her startled her to the point where she let out a strangled cry. Julia, who had scooted up before she screamed, ran into the house at the sound.
    “Alayna! What’s up!?” She called.
    “It’s not a spider, is it? I’m not squishing it!” Emilia shouted back, running after them.
    Upon reaching the kitchen door the other two girls also stopped and stared. Standing at the counter was a blond teenager; an impossibly familiar teenager. Alayna leaned forward, head tilted and eyebrows knit with confusion.
    “…Adina?” She asked, mind blown already.
    “Wait… Whoa, what?” Julia asked in confusion. The hairstyle was so very familiar…
    The blond girl grinned and raised her hand in a half wave. Before she could say anything a head popped into the room from the far door, plum colored hair bounced as the boy it belonged to entered the room.
    “Fritoza!” Julia exclaimed bags dropping from her hands, her heart practically stopping as she pointed to the half-saiyan; that was all she could seem to manage.
    At the sound of voices there was a scuffling of feet and three others made their appearance. From around the corner leading into the living room walked a meek looking boy with brown hair and a short blond boy followed swiftly by busty woman who was smiling broadly. From the back where the plum hair teen had entered another form appeared. A tall boy with long blond locks; long blond locks that were currently on display on the fan club shirts Julia and Alayna were wearing. Julia damn near swooned. This was too much for her, really.
    “Oh my goodness gracious.” She breathed.
    “What the hell is going on…?” Emilia managed, bags no longer in her hands either.
    Alayna looked to Emilia and then to Julia, pointing at the group of impossible people that were amassed in her kitchen. The gaze was broken when a large dark bird flapped into the room with a screech. Alayna was so thoroughly startled that she jumped back with a yelp, landing on her ass. Julia stifled a chuckle before she watched the bird. The blond girl, Adina, laughed right out loud.
    “Are you alright?” The boy with brown hair, Kenji, asked kneeling before Alayna.
    “How…what…why?!” Alayna sputtered stupidly.
    “This is unreal.” Julia chuckled.
    Fritoza opened the fridge, snooping around before Gabriel elbowed and scolding him.
    “Fritoza, stop it.” He snorted.
    “I’m hungry, though!” He whined.
    “What are you people doing here?!” Alayna asked, “How are you even here?!”
    “Didn’t you get the E-mail?” Adina asked from the counter, already munching on a banana.
    “We got an email…?” Julia asked, blinking.
    “Should have.” Adina replied.
    “I never have internet and even when I do I never check my E-mail.” Alayna answered.
    “Well, that’s not a very good habit.” The busty woman, Mazz, said.
    “Oh, that explains it then…” Brien replied meekly now also appearing from the living room. “So I guess we have to explain?”
    He glanced at the others. As Fritoza started to shut the fridge a horned woman popped out.
    “Uh huh!” She chirped.
    Fritoza jumped back.
    “Hey!” He grunted.
    “Fuck that, I am not explaining shit. Just go check your E-mail now, we can wait.” Adina said, “Not like we’re going anywhere.”
    “Alayna… Do you have internet?” Julia said, looking at her friend who was still situated on the floor.
    “…I might. If my mother left the spint stick here.” She replied.
    “…Then she better have left it.” Julia said.
    “No shit.” Alayna said rolling her eyes.
    Kenji offered his hand and helped her to her feet. Once up she began leading the way towards the stairs that would lead to her parent’s bedroom where the device would most likely be kept. There was another shocking surprise, however, when she walked out the door and was greeted with the sight of a dark haired man with shades leaning on the wall beside the stairs.
    “They’re popping up like DAISIES!” Emilia shouted; rubbing her temples she added, “I certainly hope Hydras isn’t here…”
    Noire growled at the mention on Hydras and stood up straight.
    “Even speaking his name is filth to my ears.” The man said.
    Alayna stood still for a moment before closing her eyes and placing her hands on her temples. She remained still and silent.
    “What are you doing?” Mazz asked.
    “Any minute I’m going to wake up and then proceed to tell these two about this freaky dream.” Alayna replied.
    Julia crossed her arms and shook her head.
    “Alayna, pinch yourself. I know if I pinch you, I’m gonna end up getting hurt.” She said. “This is pretty damn real.”
    “They can’t be real. We’ve made them too Unreal! I mean… We CREATED them.” Emilia tried to convince herself, silently cursing her love of making villains, hoping that most of them didn’t exist now as well.
    “Fucking hell, just go check the damn E-mail.” Adina groaned impatiently.
    “Hop to it, Alayna!” Julia said, pointing at her accusingly.
    “Fuck. You.” Alayna replied glaring at her friend.
    Taking a breath Alayna started again for the stairs. Making her way to the top she turned towards her parents room and pushed the door open with ease. Looking around she spotted the computer, but no ‘internet-stick-thing’.
    “Fuuuuuck.” She groaned and started snooping around the desk in the room, hoping to find it there.
    “Why can’t you just tell us?” Emilia groaned to the motley group of characters.
    “That would solve everything, seeing how her parents screwed us without internet.” Julia said simply, “Fritz, help a sister out!”
    “Explaining takes forever though.” Adina groaned.
    “Aha!” Alayna cried out holding up a small gray stick in victory, “Gotcha you little bastard.”
    Fritoza waved his hands in a jazzy fashion and Gabriel just rolled his eyes.
    “Great! Now plug that fucker in and let’s get started!” Julia said in a gung-ho manner, swinging her arm to match.
    “Pchoo!” Alayna said as she plopped down at the laptop and started things up.
    It took a few minutes for the computer to turn on and for the internet to connect. Once that was done Alayna 'glid' across the web and into her mailbox, opening the top file marked ‘Welcome to the Realm’.
    “The fuck…” Alayna said as she read through it; it read as:

Dear Alayna Moore

We are pleased to inform you that you have been selected to partake in this rare event. As you will find, the world around you has been wiped clean, so to speak. The full scale of society is no longer present. This curious occurrence, known as the ‘white out’, happens when The Fates choose to grant the dreams of one from a select few. Creators, such as yourself, who have proven worthy in some aspect have also been chosen to try for this singular gift. However, there are Tracers among you. Those more commonly known as Art Thieves are likewise aiming for this prize. Though you should be aware that if a ‘Thief’ were to win it would be more than simply a wish that is lost. The ideals of the one who receives the wish are also implemented into the world as it returns to its populated state. Essentially, the one who is victorious re-writes the world.
    Take comfort, though, in knowing you will not be alone in your endeavors. Three Original Characters of your choosing will aid you. It is possible for an OC to die on the battle field, so choose carefully. Once an OC is gone their slot cannot be re-filled, nor will the OC be in existence after the ’white out’ ends, so take care not to lose them. If a creator dies their OC’s die with them, obviously. It is very possible for both OC and Creator to be wiped out of existence during this affair.
    Consider this letter your official notification of your involvement in this tournament of The Fates, Creators Realm. We wish you luck.

“This can’t really…I can’t even…” Alayna broke off as she thought over what she had just read.
    “That’s terrible! How can they wipe out my creations?!” Emilia exclaimed as she looked at Brien and Itekidai, “This is stupid.”
    “Wait, wait! So, if I lose I lose my babies? My prides and joys?” Julia whined, tears clearly forming. “I don’t know if I can do that! Not after I wasted a lot of my life developing them!”
    She grabbed hold of Fritoza and Gabriel and squeezed them.
    “Dude, you guys are acting like we’re going to lose.” Alayna said, “We are clearly too boss to lose.”
    “Right?” Adina asked with a grin.
    “Not all of us fight.” Mazz piped up.
    “Yea, about that.” Alayna started, “In the E-mail it said we would get to choose those who joined us. You guys were already here… How did that work?”
    “Are you saying you wouldn’t have chosen us?” Adina asked.
    “Well, with this being a fighting thing I can say I most likely would not have put Kenji in my fighting line up.” Alayna explained.
    Adina looked over at Kenji and Mazz as if just now realizing their presence there was in fact in the from of fighting slots.
    “It’s probably because those are the only three you use for everything?” Julia sighed. “It’s the same for these three. I’ve already figured out most of their back stories and such.”
    Gabriel dusted his shirt off and looked at Fritoza with a raised eyebrow.
    “Even though, you know, you’re still developing us.” Fritoza said with a chuckle. “At least my old self isn’t here.”
    “You’ve got that right. That would be disgusting.” Gabriel agreed.
    “HEY. There’s always room for improvement.” Julia defended proudly.
    Emilia counted the bouncing shinigami and the meek boy who twiddled with his fingers.
    “I…Only have two right now… Oh, you know what that means…?” She looked nervously at her sister and her friend.
    Julia’s frown would have hit the floor had it not been attached to her face.
    “Yea, how does that work out?” Alayna asked.
    “It’s a free slot.” Adina replied, “That means she has the ability to fill the slot at a later date.”
    Julia’s brow furrowed.
    “No, I doubt it. He must be somewhere…” She said.
    “Well, at least we’ll have a powerful force on our side, right?” Emilia pulled at her sleeves, “Unless it’s like training a level 50 Charizard without a Boulder Badge…”
    “That sucks.” Julia sighed. “There’s no way he’ll listen to you.”
    “He won’t listen to you anyway.” Adina stated blandly, “He’s not part of our merry little team. If he were I’m pretty sure this house would no longer be standing and everyone would be raging enough to-“
    “Rend the earth and boil the sea, cause the sky to darken and all the world to fall into a mass of fury baked ruin?” Alayna finished.
    “Exactly.” Adina nodded.
    "That sounds delightful and all, but I would prefer to address the task at hand." Noire said. "It would run more smoothely."
    "Yea, what exactly is this all about? Just pretend we're stupid and need this explained in baby talk." Alayna said handing the computer over to Julia so she could check her E-mail as well.
    "Not that hard to imagine." Adina replied with a snicker.
    "Wow." Alayna countered, "I made you a bitch."
    "Fuck you." Adina shot back.
    Julia and her characters couldn't help but chuckle a bit as well. Emilia did also, but not as merrily.
    "So most of my characters will be causing havoc and chaos, and I'm left with two underdeveloped characters that aren't even decent at fighting. Damn." She griped.
    "At least it's not Mankini or Fishnet." Julia stated with a shrug.
    "Oh god." Alayna face palmed.
    "Who and what now?" Adina asked with a quirked brow.
    Emilia waved her hand dismissively at the topic.
    "That's not important," She turned to the other two, "What is important is that we're stuck in a practically empty world, apparently inhabited by only selected people with original characters and their creations. Along with them, there are also people's evil original characters, and they can't control them or use them."
    "What are we supposed to be doing even? Obviously fighting, but fighting what exactly?" Alayna asked.
    "Oh god, is there anything we don't have to explain?" Adina groaned.
    "Oh god, do you ever stop bitching?" Alayna countered.
    "This is going to be fun, I can tell already." Mazz sighed.
    "Extremely." Noire stated simply.
    "Not my fault." Alayna said defensively.
    "It really kind of is." Adina replied with a grin, to which Alayna just frowned at her.
    "Alright, alright!" Julia huffed. "Can we just get to the point, here!?"
    "No." Both Adina and Alayna replied at the same time, giving each other a flat look when they did.
    "P-please, guys?" Brien clapped his hands together with a sheepish smile.
    "Yeah, hey, guuuys!" Fritoza snorted.
    "Psht, like we could be angry with each other for longer then a few minutes. I made her like me and thus she is like me...somewhat."Alayna explained.
    "It'd be like the freakiest form of self loathing ever." Adina added.
    "Right?" Alayna replied.
    "That's why I never trashed Fritoza, even though he needs too much work!" Julia said with a chuckle.
    "Not that that's a bad thing!" Fritoza frowned.
    Emilia simply looked at Brien and Itekidai and frowned, but nodded lightly in response.
    "Right...?" Julia prompted with a sheepish smile.
    "This isn't going to disolve into a sappy group hug is it? Because I know you guys do that and shit." Alayna asked.
    Fritoza grabbed Julia and Emi and pulled them into a big hug with a wide grin. Gabriel-Adonis rolled his eyes.
    "Oh GOD, my ribs!" Emilia complained in a struggled tone.
    "This is the best thing ever!" Julia chuckled.
    Mazz chuckled and stepped towards Adina to hug her as well, though the blond put up a valiant fight. With a quick motion Mazz got Kenji to join in too.
    "Get off." Adina ordered, but the older woman mearly chuckled.
    "But it's too comfy. Just look at those three." Mazz said.
    "I don't care if it's 'those five hundered' I don't do hugs." The blond stated.
    "Liar, you hug Kenji all the time." Alayna said, jumping on this boat while it sailed.
    "That's different." Adina argued.
    "Not even."
    "I think you two need to hug and make up before anymore fighting breaks out." Mazz stated with a smile.
    Both girls stopped and looked from one other then back to her.
    "Ah, no?" Alayna replied with a 'what-the-hell' face in place.
    "Just hug her!" Julia said, pushing Alayna into the embrace.
    In response, Itekidai pulled both Adina and Alayna into a large hug. "Huuuuuug!"
    "Fuuuuuuuuuck." Both girls groaned as they were pressed into one other.
    "It's not that bad." Mazz said as the two struggled to get out of the Shinigami's grasp.
    "Yeah! At least Itekiai's fuzzy!" Fritoza said.
    Noire sat up from the wall.
    "I believe we should get on with this plot, yes?" He interjected.
    "Would be nice." Alayna huffed peeling the fur covered arm of Itekidai away as best she could, which was not very much.
    "So... What are we doing, then?" Gabriel asked.
    "Well sitting here isn't going to get shit done." Adina said now free from the Shinigami's death grip, "I think we should find someone to challege."
    "Challenge how? You never told us." Alayna asked again.
    "Okay, well first off-" Adina pulled a coin out of her pocket and handed it over, "Each of you have a coin. You have to keep it with you everywhere you go. They are irreplacable so don't fucking lose them."
    Fritoza handed his to Julia with a smile.
    "I kept it all nice and clean for ya tooooo." He said.
    Jula gave him a smile.
    "You know I like to look at shiny things!" She said. "Isn't he just precious~?"
    Itekidai hacked up the coin for Emilia and handed it to her, who made a face and grabbed it gingerly.
    "Eeugh...Yeah."
    "Aaaaaaanyway," Adina went on with a look of disgust aimed at the coin that was just vomitted up by the shinigami, "Don't lose that. So, basically this is how it goes. You go and fight other Creators or Art Thieves for their coins. The more coins you get the better. Even if you lose your coin you can get it back just by challenging the person you lost it to and win. But that's assuming you still have people to fight with."
    "Okay. Do we have to fight the same person though?" Alayna asked.
    "Yes. You can't fight and collect any other coins unless you have your own. If you have other coins and you lose you can give a coin you won from someone else though. So there's that." Adina explained.
    "Sounds complicated... So this is a fighting competition? Emi's fucked." Julia sighed.
    "But I have a fighter! There's Hydras!" Emilia looked around with a frown. "Wait. Don't I?"
    "Aah!" Adina replied throwing her hands up, "No, he's not available as a fighter because he would end up being a threat to your life. Only characters that aren't hazardous to their own creators can be on your team. Hydras would most likely try to kill you out of spite or something. Not to mention the danger he would pose to the rest of us."
    "Dude, it's Hydras. He probably wouldn't listen to you anyway." Alayna added.
    "He knows not of self control." Noire added.
    Julia frowned and pet Emi's shoulder gingerly.
    "It's okay... You can find someone!" She chirped.
    Emi crossed her arms and pouted.
    "Well... Damn. I guess I'll find someone..."
    "Dude, you've got characters damn near crawling out your ass. I doubt this is like the forever alone sydrome." Alayna interjected.
    "I suppose... But won't they dissappear? Damn me and my inability to create fighters!" Emi cursed to the heavens.
    "Oh you of little faith." Adina said shaking her head.
    "Ye of little faith." Mazz corrected.
    "Whatever." Adina waved her off, "The only way we disappear is if we fail in battle. And even then it's only if the person we're fighting decides to go the extra mile. We can still lose a fight and survive and all."
    "That sounds good!" Julia said, punching her fist into her palm. "Now all we need to do is keep going!"
    "Awww yeah, just keep on truckin'!" Fritoza chuckled, mimicing her action; the two promptly high-fived afterward.
    "You two make six year olds look calm and mature."Alayna remarked.
    "Better happy then a sour puss." Mazz said with a smile.
    "I'm not a sour puss, I am pessimistic." Alayna corrected.
    "It's still a bad quality." Gabriel pointed out.
    "You judging me, son?" Alayna asked.
    "Stop that!" Julia chastised.
    "But I need to say it." Alayna whined.
    "You do not." Julia sighed.
    "But I doooooooooooo." She insisted.
    "The resemblance is uncanny." Mazz sighed.
    "Ah, bite me." Adina replied flattly.
    "Don't provoke me!" Julia chuckled.
    "She'll do it." Alayna backed her up.
    "Can we, like, get on topic?" Fritoza asked, "I'm starving."
    "Dude, when are you ever not?" Adina asked.
    "Okay, how bout this. First I make food with whatever I've got. Then we head out and do...whatever we are supposed to?" Alayna offered.
    "Sounds awesome!" Julia and Fritoza said happily together to which Gabriel rolled his eyes.
    "I'll help with the cooking." Mazz volunteered cheerfully.
    "Sweet." Alayna said with a thumbs up.
    Emilia sighed, with Itekidai and Brien seeming to mimic her.
    "Obviously, I'll eat too." She stated plainly.

A hop, skip and a meal later the group, surprisingly docile during the meal, were re-packed with only essentials (lol, not really) and ready to travel. The only problem was choosing where to go.
    "So, directional things we knew before are shit?" Alayna asked as she shoved one final article into her bag.
    "Yep." Adina nodded.
    "So the way to any houses are different, huh?" Julia asked, munching on crackers.
    "Yea, you can tell that much by the city that now rests at the edge of your back yard." Adina answered pointing out the glass doors of the living room.
    "What the- Holy shit! When did that get there?!" Alayna exclaimed running up to the aformentioned doors.
    "Dude, it's been there since you walked in." Adina replied, "Seriously, did you even look around?"
    "That's fucking weird!" Julia whined.
    Fritoza shrugged.
    "Maybe to you it is." He said.
    "Where the fuck is my forest?!" Alayna asked slamming her hands against the glass.
    "Seriously!" Julia said, coming up next to her.
    "Maybe it's just...misplaced?" Kenji offered, "I mean, if the city is here then the forest might be off where the city was?"
    Alayna turned to face him with an epic frown.
    "I wants my forest back." She stated.
    "Well, it means that getting places will be much easier!" Julia chuckled.
    "Or at least more interesting." Adina agreed, "The only thing to do now is to shut your fucking face and get to it."
    Fritoza laughed at her response.
    "Hnnnnggggg" Alayna replied earning a confused look from both Mazz and Kenji at least.
    "Dude, stop. You started to make me do that. Don't." Adina said to her making a face.
    "HNNNNNNG." Julia responded in a mocking manner.
    "HNNNNNGGGGGGG" Alayna elongated.
    Adina gave a sharp 'NO' face.
    "HNNNN-" Fritoza started before Gabriel elbowed his side.
    "Ha." Alayna laughed at Fritoza's getting jabbed.
    "Really now, we are surrounded more by apparently three year olds rather then grown ups." Mazz huffed.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 4:15 pm